Open Alkmaars Judo tournament 2020
Due to the health and safty rules it is required that all visitors need to register before the tournament*.
*All subscribed jukoka's are all ready registerd and do not have to book their visit. Coaches need to get an subscribtion code in order to visit the tournament. They can obtain this code by contacting the "Wedstrijden / Competitions" in the contact form.
- Clean your hands often with alcohol.
- Cough and sneeze into your elbow.
- Use paper tissues to blow your nose and discard them after use.
- Do not shake hands.
- Stay 1.5 metres (2 arms lengths) away from other people.
- Children under 16 are not allowed on the visitors benches.
- We advise to come alone, don't make this a family trip.
cold-like symptoms, nasal cold, runny nose, sneezing, sore throat, coughing, elevated temperature or sudden loss of smell and or taste.
Stay at home!
Are you over 70 years old or do you have underlying health problems?
Take extra care. It is a good idea to stay at home as much as possible for now.